Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Italiaaa

Today was pretty laid back! I didn't wake up until 11, and then I hung around for awhile, read more of Mockingjay, ate lunch, and then headed out with Federica (older host sister) to pick up Fernanda from school!
Then we returned back to the house, and left with my host mother to the post office to fill out the application for my green card.
After that we returned back to the house and I got changed and about an hour later I went with Fernanda and her nonna (grandmother) and we went to her house! It was FILLED with AMAZING paintings! (because nonna is an artist) and they were literally all over the living room and (what should have been) the dining room! It was spectacular.
After that I went with Fernanda and her nonna to a few stores! Then we went to a "bar" where I had Nutella gelato!
BUONA!!
After allll that, we came back to the house, changed, and went out to look at stores with the entire family!
After that, Fernanda and Federica and I went to this small pizza/bakery place to pick up pizza for dinner!
I also got a Domoni (I think that's what it's called) which is bread like on the outside, and ham and cheese on the inside. It was DELICIOUS!
Then we returned to the house and ate dinner, then I am where I am now!
Today was so much better than yesterday. :) of that I am really thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment