Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Loneliness

Today my older host sister, Federica, and I, and her nonna (grandma) went shopping for my younger host sisters birthday present! Afterwards Federica and I went to a place to get my dollars exchanged to euros! I had $320 and only got back €230 :((
After that we went to the local dance studio, but it was closed.
We came back to the house, which is where I am at now. And I can't help but feel extremely lonely.
I want to talk to Nathan. I want to Skype him.
Blah.
It would make me so happy just to hear from him..
But never mind that.
I'm sitting in the more "relaxed" living room, with a tv, two couches, a bookcase, a computer, and wifi.
I'm just reading Mockingjay.
And I just want school to start.
I want to get my mind off him.
I hope he doesn't read this...
Hahah.
Well, poo.
I hope my mood changes this evening.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment