Friday, September 28, 2012

Update !

So, I'm REAAAALLY sorry about not updating! I've been extremely busy! I started school 2 weeks ago, last last Tuesday. And school has actually been amazing! I was really scared at first about being able to make friends (because of the language barrier) but everyone is extremely nice and talkative! Thankfully there is a girl that is pretty decent at English, so most of the time I use her for translation.
They always ask me questions about America, like today they asked me what types of food we eat, what movies are popular, and what music is popular. They are so curious, it's freakin adorable.
As for the weekends, I usually spend them with my host sister! Last weekend we went to a "get together" for pizza and such! It was really fun.
Then the next night we went for Chinese! It was weirdly different, but good! And this weekend I have a party on Friday, Saturday the girls in my class are taking me for lunch and after we will go shopping! And Saturday night I have a birthday party to go to! And Sunday I will be cooking an American meal, and Sunday night, there is an AFS dinner for all of us in Messina (me and 4 others) and I will bring my American meal!
I'm really happy about having such fun weekends, but the schoolwork is SO HARD. Uagh.
So that's my update for now. Things are going great! Although, it is Emma's birthday today (my best friend) and I am sad I don't get to spend it with her and pigging out. :(
Life is bittersweet. But it goes on and gets better.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to say I love your blog! Im from new Zealand and am hoping to go to Italy with afs next year! :D

    ReplyDelete